Thank you for your interest in employment at Southeast Technical College. You have reached the online application for this position. Complete the employment application and submit your resume and cover letter in the attachment area of the application.
As you complete this application:
- Federal law obligates Southeast Technical College to provide reasonable accommodation to the known disabilities of applicants unless to do so would pose an undue hardship. You should notify Human Resources if you need an accommodation to complete the application process.
- Your professional references should be current, and should be from former supervisors and coworkers or colleagues that are familiar with your professional work. Include at least one supervisor who has evaluated your job duties/professional work.
- Some positions require copies of certifications and college transcripts. You should view the specific document requirements of the job posting, and follow the instructions for furnishing the additional information.
- Read the application and answer all questions. You will not be considered for employment if you fail to completely answer all the questions on the application.
- Completed applications will be screened for candidacy. If candidacy status is met, the application will be retained for three months upon its completion. Applications should be updated for the most current information.